Western Digital My Passport Essential SE Portable

7:08 PM

(0) Comments

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE Portable Picture
After launching Western Digital Scorpio Blue Series, Western Digital launched My Passport Essential SE Portable USB Drives portable hard disk with a1TB and 750GB capacity. Both types have been available at the Western Digital online store . Both offer comfort and convenience in storing data, whether the files, songs and photos.

Because the USB-powered, they are compact and light to carry and does not require external power adapter. It also offers encryption and sync functions that can be used with a Windows user.

Sync function of creating easy to synchronize with Microsoft Outlook on your computer. For the security of data, My Passport Essential SE Portable USB Drives are equipped with 128-bit encryption. The price for 1TB is $ 300 and $ 200 for 750GB.

TechnoLover

,

0 Responses to "Western Digital My Passport Essential SE Portable"

Post a Comment